Terms and Conditions governing access to and use of the services on the www.peternon.com website (hereinafter the “Website”)
This Website is published and managed by Happy Monday srl, fiscal code, VAT number, Vicenza Trade and Companies Registry no. 03662070249, Vicenza R.E.A. no. 343559, having its registered office in via alte 5, 36020 Pove del Grappa (VI) (hereinafter the “Company”) and is used for presenting the Company’s activities and products, as well as accessing services reserved for users. The Website and its contents, including but not limited to texts, images, graphics, audio-visual content, arrangement of such content, unless otherwise stated, are property of Happy Monday srl, protected by copyright.
Copyright 2013 – Happy Monday srl – All rights reserved
Publishing director of the Website is Happy Monday srl
E-Commerce Manager, Mr. Massimo Pasqualon.
Access to the Website and the use of its content is subject to the following conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) and applicable law and regulations. By accessing and browsing the Website, Users accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Users should assume that everything seen or read on the Website is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website.
User is entitled to view any part of the Website for private and personal use. Nevertheless, contents must not be used or reproduced, in whole or in part, for any other purpose, including the publication on any other website and the achievement of direct commercial gain.
Liability and Guarantee
- The contents of the Website originate from various sources and for this reason they may contain technical inaccuracies and/or spelling errors. Everything that appears on the Website is provided “as is”, with no implicit or explicit guarantee of any kind.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, it makes no warranties as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- The Company assumes no liability whatsoever for direct or indirect events and/or damages involving Users and/or third parties which might arise from using the Contents of this Website, including, but not limited to, damages from loss of earnings or savings that have not been made.
- The Company shall not, in any case, be deemed liable for damages or losses of any nature which the User claims to have suffered from the failure of any service offered by the Website and/or from the failure to receive information and/or from its inaccuracy, incompleteness or omission.
- The Company may interrupt at any time the access to the Website for maintenance, security or any other technical reason and, therefore, it will not be liable for any fact or for any damages incurred, directly or indirectly, deriving from the service interruptions that affect the Website.
The Company complies with Italian laws on data protection (Italian Legislative Decree dated 30th June 2003 No. 196 Personal Data Protection Code). For further information, see the Data Protection Policy link in the Website Home Page footer.
Content Published on the Website
Images, text, graphical or audio-visual contents and, in general, all elements and materials which appear on this Website are protected by copyright belonging to Happy Monday srl
and are published in full compliance with current regulations. Reproducing, altering or using such materials for purposes unrelated to this website, without the prior consent of the legal owner, is strictly prohibited.
Trademarks and Logos
Happy Monday srl
, Peter Non and its respective logo, as well as any other trademarks and/or logos represented on the Website, are owned by the Company and any reproduction, distribution, republication, modification, use – total or partial – of the same without the prior consent of the owner is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on this Website may be intended or interpreted as a grant of any license or right to use the trademarks appearing on the Site.
Links on this Website owned by third parties are not under the control of the Company. The Company cannot, therefore, and may not in any way be deemed responsible, for any reason, cause or motive, for the contents of such site links or the linked addresses. The inclusion of links of such websites does not imply any endorsement, on the part of the Company, of the linked websites.
The Company reserves the right to revise, at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, the “Terms and Conditions” of this Website. Access to the Website subsequent to such changes shall be deemed as an unconditional acceptance of the new “Terms and Conditions”, as amended.
The Company also reserves the right to modify the Website and to correct the related information, at its sole discretion, in any way and/or at any time without prior notice.
The contents of this Website shall be interpreted and regulated by Italian Law.